Frequently Asked Questions
for Woodberry at Semiahmoo
There will be 29 homes with pricing starting lower to middle $600’s.
View the Woodberry development.
Possibly. Please contact Jim Kaemingk (360-224-5465) or Brian Southwick (360-815-6638.
No, Woodberry is its own stand along project. Most of the amenities are ala carte and can be joined individually.
Yes, Woodberry sits inside the City of Blaine. Water, Sewer & Power fees are billed on one statement.
The homes in the Woodberry development will range in size from 2,034-2,600 sq. ft.
They will range from 8,300-13,300 sq. ft.
End of May beginning of June 2021.
Yes, Woodberry Homeowners Association.
We anticipate $100.00 a month. We anticipate a $1000.00 contribution from each sale going to the Woodberry Homeowners Association account, so the association starts out with $29,000.
Yes, roads, sidewalks, gate, landscaping around gate, mailboxes, storm water retention and twenty-foot buffer around the development.
Yes, there will be protective CC&R’s.
We anticipate 3 plans for purchase to choose from.
Possibly, with non-refundable deposits and change orders.
Yes, with the inclusion of one of the landscaping plans that you purchase.
Yes, there is a 20’ buffer around the development.
Yes, with more insulation and other features.
Yes, near the front entry.
- Homes will be energy efficient.
- One and two-level homes, with two and three car garages.
- Homes will have 50-year presidential composition roofs.
- Hardie-board siding, stone accents, gas furnaces with heat pump / air conditioning.
- Quality soft close cabinets, Led lighting.
- Quality stainless appliances.
- Hardwood or sustainable strand woven bamboo floors.
- Tile in bathrooms.
- Natural gas fireplaces and Cooktops with hoods.
- Some oversized garages.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.